Set up My Family
If you want to restrict your kids from downloading paid or age-rated content from Store, set
up My Family.
Xbox doesn't support child accounts in some countries or regions where Windows phones
With My Family, you can:
• Prevent your kid from using certain apps and accessing certain websites
• Restrict the hours during which the phone can be used
• Monitor what your kid does with their phone, and when
1. Go to account.microsoft.com/family, and log in to your Microsoft account.
2. Add your kid’s account to My Family by sending an invitation to their email address.
© 2016 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
To change the settings for your kid’s account, your kid must first accept the invitation.
3. Change the settings for your kid’s account.
For more My Family settings, go to account.microsoft.com/family.