Connect to your friend’s phone with Bluetooth
Use Bluetooth to wirelessly connect to your friend's phone, to share photos, and much more.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap and hold .
2. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in both phones.
3. Make sure both phones are visible to other phones. You need to be in the Bluetooth settings
view for your phone to be visible to other phones.
4. You can see the Bluetooth phones within range. Tap the phone you want to connect to,
and tap Pair.
5. If the other phone needs a passcode, type in or accept the passcode.
© 2016 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.
The passcode is only used when you connect to something for the first time.